Saturday 24 December 2016

PhotoStory : People

spot me in the monochrome
amidst rocks and clear sky
they are the background
I am the star
now bring on the spotlight!

I take a bus everyday from home to work
Banjara is the community 
to which I belong
handiwork is our life
every passing day it becomes delicately 
strong
faded as I may look
but a riot of colors 
is my work song


a Parisian 
in the circle of darkness
came to Virupaksha seven years ago

that day I lost everything
my only sunglass to the monkey
my savings to another like me
and the photo of my lover
to the wind that set me free

a changed person now that I am
the holy spirit of God
has sunken into me

I sail on the surface
beneath is a hollow space
now that becomes the surface
beneath that is dense water
so clear and crowded
I look forward to reach somewhere
so should you
stay on the surface and look beneath 
always



the architectural marvel behind me
is older than I am
waiting in the realm of history 
is all that I have

open your imagination
let it run wild
as you do so, I sleep
but I'm running on sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment